NAK: Auf der anderen Seite des Grossen Teichs II - kommentiert von Shalom

Alles rund um die Sondergemeinschaft Neuapostolische Kirche (NAK), die trotz bedenklicher Sonderlehren (u.a. Versiegelung, Entschlafenenwesen mit Totenmission, Totentaufe, Totenversiegelung und Totenabendmahl, Heilsnotwenigkeit der NAK-Apostel, Erstlingsschaft, ..), weiterhin "einem im Kern doch ... exklusiven Selbstverständnis", fehlendem Geschichtsbewusstsein und Aufarbeitungswillen, speziell für die Zeit des Dritten Reiches, der DDR, der Bischoffs-Botschaft ("... Ich bin der Letzte, nach mir kommt keiner mehr. ..."), sowie ihrer jüngsten Vergangenheit und unter erheblichem Unmut ehemalicher NAK-Mitglieder, auch Aussteiger genannt, die unter den missbräuchlichen Strukturen und des auf allen Ebenen ausgeprägten Laienamtes der NAK gelitten haben, weiterhin leiden und für die die NAK nach wie vor eine Sekte darstellt, im April 2019 als Gastmitglied in die ACK Deutschland aufgenommen wird.
Nachricht
Autor
_

NAK: Auf der anderen Seite des Grossen Teichs II - kommentiert von Shalom

#1 Beitrag von _ » 15.06.2012, 09:30

Da ja der andere Diskussionsfaden zu diesem Thema... etc. :roll:

Zur Sache: In den USA werden jetzt also schon Apostel(!) außerplanmäßig zur Ruhe gesetzt, "weil die Doppelbelastung durch Beruf und Kirche zu stark geworden war"? Hammer! :lol:

Wenn Petrus und Paulus das erlebt hätten! Da erzähl mir noch einer, die NAK-Apostel könnten mit denen der Urkirche quasi in der gleichen Liga spielen...
Zuletzt geändert von Andreas Ponto am 17.06.2019, 22:26, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.
Grund: Titel ergänzt: "NAK: ... - kommntiert von Shalom"

abendstern_

Re: Auf der anderen Seite des Grossen Teichs II

#2 Beitrag von abendstern_ » 15.06.2012, 10:38

Vielleicht als kleiner Tipp für die überlasteten Apostel:

Warum Jesus kein Burnout hatte

tergram

#3 Beitrag von tergram » 15.06.2012, 12:30

Weiterer Tipp:

Building Below the Waterline: Shoring Up the Foundations of Leadership. von Gordon MacDonald.
http://www.amazon.de/Building-Below-Wat ... 667&sr=8-2

Wobei ich nicht weiss, ob Sekundärliteratur zur Zeit erwünscht ist. Sowas ändert sich ja schon mal. :mrgreen:

GG001

#4 Beitrag von GG001 » 15.06.2012, 12:31

Bill Hammer to retire.

California finally gets an apostle and no more random emails (more time for golf).
William Hammer hat geschrieben:"Dear Gayle, please remove my name from your contact list. I do not take random emails from members, especially ones that continually tear down our doctrine. Be careful just how far you push the spiritual envelope."

GG001

#5 Beitrag von GG001 » 15.06.2012, 12:44

Zitat aus dem im Eingangsbeitrag von _ verlinkten Artikel www.nak.org:

"Unsere Kirche in den USA berichtet ausführlich über den Gottesdienst."

Wie sieht dann wohl ein knapper Bericht ueber einen Stammapostelgottesdienst aus?

Die Menschen in den U.S.A. hatten sich mehrere Tage lang schon gefragt, wann die NAC ueberhaupt etwas ueber Philadelphia schreibt.

tergram

#6 Beitrag von tergram » 15.06.2012, 12:49

Weil es so ungeheuerlich ist, muss man eine Übersetzung einstellen - nur damit wirklich niemandem dieser spezielle Ausbruch von "redet freundlich mit Jerusalem" entgeht:

William Hammer schrieb an "Gayle":

"Liebe Gayle, entfernen Sie bitte meinen Namen aus Ihrer Kontaktliste. Ich nehme keine zufälligen E-Mails von Mitgliedern an, vor allem nicht von diejenigen, die ständig unsere Glaubenslehre abwerten. Achten Sie darauf, wie weit man die geistige Grenze dehnt."

Chor bitte: "Hirtenliebe...."
Bild

_

#7 Beitrag von _ » 15.06.2012, 13:24

ja, der hammer muss schon ein hammer-beliebter zeitgenosse gewesen sein. (vgl. hier.) :?

ich hätte mich übrigens bestimmt auch so entschieden - ich meine: mit paulus (zeltmacher) und petrus (fischer) ist das ja nicht zu vergleichen, für die war "apostel" ja ein echter aufstieg. aber als "president" von so einer amerikanischen investment-firma - nothankyousir!

immerhin könnte seine firma ja zum ausgleich vielleicht ein paar bombensichere investitionen für, sagen wir, die nak-nrw tätigen? :mrgreen:

GG001

Rock solid Day Of The Youth

#8 Beitrag von GG001 » 21.08.2012, 21:50

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=511820272177890

DAp Woll: "Our focus of course is the service with our chief apostle on Saturday ... but the second main purpose of our gathering is so that you the youth can mingle and meet with one another and build up a friendship that will last a lifetime. (..) and for this we have special games designed that will help you to communicate and to get to know one another."

Ach ja. Wahrscheinlich "Laurentia, liebe Laurentia mein ..." oder "Faules Ei" oder "Zublinzeln". Uebrigens, schon frueher erhielten die Jugendlichen ganz unumwunden fuer die Zeit nach dem morgendlichen Gottesdienst die Aufgabe: "Now go and find your Rebecca!"

Deaconess berichtet von anderen Freuden :wink: an einem solchen Jugendtag:
Oh the joys of being a youth leader! Those were some of our fellas that had the brilliant idea: The guideline came out from above that the youth were to remain in their black and white the afternoon of the Day of Youth in Kitchener.... which was to be spent at Bingeman Park.... which had a great water slide. So, they went out to the local Good Will and purchased some black suits.... which they faithfully remained in as they went for the full immersion!
Good Will Store: eine ueberregionale Einrichtung, wo man guenstig abgelegte Kleidung und andere Dinge kaufen kann, vergleichbar mit den "Rotes Kreuz Laeden" hier.

DAp Anderson: Die australischen Jugendlichen ".. are all looking at you with a little bit of envy because you are going to have an opportunity to be together with our chief apostle. We are so lucky to have the chief apostle as the high servant of God here together with you in Canada ... and not only that he comes to you but that he comes to you as the servant of God which he is."

DAp Hebeisen: "Build your faith rock-solid! And how can you do that? By having a solid rock - that's our chief apostle who is among us, with us today, he has come to see us, to meet us, to embrace us, and to have communion with us."

Nacboard: http://nacboard.yuku.com/topic/5235/Roc ... the-Youth-

GG001

#9 Beitrag von GG001 » 23.08.2012, 18:00

LACNAC hat geschrieben:The Regime Continues
After looking through the FB page related to the Rock Solid Youth Weekend yesterday, I posted the following on the page:
Could one of the attendees or better yet, one of the organizers of the Rock Solid Youth weekend please explain the correlation between building Wilhelm Leber's face out of giant blocks and strengthening one's faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ?
I received an email from a still attending buddy of mine as follows:
XXXX found your post on FaceBook and we both laughed our %$# off. We too can not explain the spiritual substance of making the Chief Apostle's face out of blocks.
Given the criticisms of the NAC, you would think that someone would say Whoa! let's not go there.

I checked this morning and my post has been removed and the page is not allowing posting.
So ging es auch "FormerNAC". Seine Antwort wurde geloescht.

Es kann dem Verantwortlichen fuer die NAC-Seite niemand verwehren, Beitraege zu loeschen. Ob diese Form der Meinungs"bildung" klug ist, ist eine andere Frage.

GG001

Criminal background check

#10 Beitrag von GG001 » 27.09.2012, 07:46

From the Autumn 2012 Vision Newsletter - Get your sneak preview before it hits the main USA website.

My dear brothers and sisters, I would like to share with you the following information on a topic that is not only dear to my heart as a father, but also as a minister and member among all of you. The utmost protection of our children and youth, as well as adults in vulnerable positions, is a major concern for every parent, and likewise all ministers and teachers who are active in the New Apostolic Church USA. The potential for abuse is a serious issue that every organization dealing with youth and children must address.

The headlines of the media report on the tragedies that are possible when the proper vigilance is not exercised. As an organization inherently built on trust and faith, we therefore should and must take formal steps to ensure that our youngest and most vulnerable members experience their faith in a safe and appropriate environment. These steps will come at a price; part of our privacy. However, all will agree that safeguarding our membership is worth any inconvenience. These formalized policies are now well documented and legal and insurance requirements demand that such safeguards be put in place.

After careful research and collaboration with the apostles, bishops and district leaders, I am announcing the following changes in our internal policies regarding those ministers and members that teach and counsel our youth and children. While I understand that this may cause difficulties for some, I invite you to join me in pride, with the confident knowledge that we are doing what is right and necessary. Beginning this year, all ministers, youth leaders and teachers in Sunday school, Religious Instruction and Confirmation must undergo a criminal background check. This requirement will extend to all new and existing volunteers in these positions. This background check does not gather financial information, but rather searches only for criminal convictions. Due to the number of volunteers involved, we expect the roll-out of this program to take approximately one year. Given the enormity of the process, we will initially begin with ordained ministers and then proceed to the remaining groups. Thereafter, we will periodically update existing background check information to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of this safeguard.

Implementation of this program will be conducted with the utmost concern for each volunteers’ personal information. Besides me, only one designated apostle and one member of the administrative staff will have access to the findings, which will be kept secure and locked. The actual background checks will be conducted by trusted third-party providers, specializing in such services. Members requiring additional information about this program should direct their inquiries and questions to communications(insert at symbol here)nac-usa.org.

All requests for information will be kept confidential. Given the requirements of our insurers, a program like this requires the mandatory participation of all volunteers who are active in one or more of the functions listed above. It is not possible to have partial compliance and therefore no exceptions can be made. Members who decide not to participate in this program will be asked to discontinue their ministerial, youth care or teaching responsibilities until further notice. This is a matter of personal responsibility and conviction and there will be no stigma attached, however I encourage all to approach this decision with the best interests of our youth and children and the future of our church in mind. I sincerely thank all our ministers and members who have dedicated time and effort to serve Christ and each other.

-LRK
Aus dem Nacboard
Fettdruck von mir. "Wir tun was" - manche Nebensaetze hoeren sich so aehnlich an wie "denn wir muessen jetzt wollen".

Admin: eigentlich waere "Auf der anderen Seite des Grossen Teichs" der passende Ort fuer diese Mitteilung, das Thema ist aber gesperrt.

Antworten

Zurück zu „NAK - Neuapostolische Kirche“